What expectations should I have with a Podium DD2 & V3 Inverted pedals with iRacing

I've finally got my rig setup and working. I'm still tweaking on the force feeback with the wheel. I'm ok with how it's working.

However, I purchased everything to use as a sim and practice dirt racing. iRacing has improved leaps and bounds and using a HP Reverb, I'm impressed in the platform as a sim right now.

As for the pedals, I'm neither impressed or disappointed. I would have imagined a little better pedal feel. But overall, they just feel like game pedals. I've read mixed threads on being able to get vibration to work with the throttle on tire spin or brakes on tire slide. I was expected a little vibration in the wheel as well on an under-steer situation. That would truly help create some queues to increase the sim experience. However, being new with the setup, I don't know what I don't know. Others with experience, what configurations have you been able to come up with to enhance the v3 pedals or DD2 to increase the sim experience with iRacing.

Comments

• The brake performance kit is a must. Without that the brake feels like any random game pedal. Personally I think it should be included by default and not as an extra accessory.