Did I just brake everything?

My set up is V 2.5 with BMW wheel. CSL elite load cell pedals and it has always worked flawlessly.

I am running windows 7 64 bit.

I bought a shifter today and could not get it to recognize. I went into the wheel property page and it recommended an update so I did it.

Still cant map the shifter. Wheel now feels super sluggish like it is on -5 in drift mode. Paddle shifters wont work either. In the wheel property page I can hot the shifters and it says they are mapped but no matter what I do in Assetto Corsa they will not shift. I did the configuration etc. Also in the configuration the buttons and wheel keep glitching and it wont recognize some movements.

Is the newest firmware for Windows 10? Can I backdate to the old set up?

Comments

• Wheel base firmware versions do not depend on the Windows version, there is no connection between them.

What Fanatec driver version do you have installed currently?

It would help to know what firmware version you had installed on the wheel before the update. If you don't know, you'll have to roll back to a previous driver version and install the firmware contained in that version, and see if that fixes things. I would start with the official driver on the CSW v2.5 page, and work your way up from there.