Formula V2 carpal tunnel

Has anyone ever had this issue with the formula wheels? I had a CSL Elite F1 bundle and I never had an issue. Recently I upgraded to a V2 and got a sim rig and everything and the Formula V2 gives me some weird hand pain only in the right hand, right under my pinky and slightly into the wrist.

Oddly enough the Porsche wheel gives me no issue.

Has anyone experienced this and did you have a fix? I've tried moving the wheel closer and further and changing the angle slightly, but still haven't had much luck.

Comments

• When I upgraded from a Logitech G25 to a DD1 with a F1 Esports wheel, I had some discomfort in both hands for a few weeks. Eventually my hands adapted to the new grip and much higher force feedback and I don't have any soreness anymore.

• I wonder if this is it. I upgraded to the CSW 2.5 from the CSL base, but that's only 2 nm more. Interestingly enough this pain always goes away after a night of sleep. Carpal tunnel usually doesn't do that. I'll just have to keep tabs on it for the long term.

• Also make sure the wheel is at the correct position. I suffered backpain from a sim rig setup for days. Moving things around by only a few centimetres quickly and completely solved it. There are YT videos for correct driving posture and a few very small adjustments can make a big difference.