CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™ (CSL_E_RW_PS4_EU) does not work on ACC

Hello there,

my Setup is:

• CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™ (CSL_E_RW_PS4_EU).
  • PC driver 328
  • Wheel Base Firmware 630
  • Wheel Base Motor 18

Issue:

• When I start assetto corsa, I have no feedback from my steering wheel (Buttons/Wheel/Pedals). Fanatec steering wheels are suggested to me in the options
  • Geneneric Gamepad Configuration Support in Steam is unmarked
  • In F1 2020 i have no problems with my Racing Wheel

Comments

• On PC or on Console? On PC you have to load the correct preset shown to you in the options. Hover with the mouse over it and you see a Load-Button.

Driver 328 is very, very, very, very old. 373 or 374 are much better.

• Thanks/Danke Michael,

I use it on PC. I've updated the driver to 373, Base-firmware to 674 and the Motor to 22. But it doesnt changed anything at all.

I re-installed ACC completely from my PC twice. Now my steering wheel is no longer displayed in the options :( .

I have this problem since august. An ACC Steam update on 10. September fixed it, but just for one day. Now I have the same problems again.

• Did you load the preset as I mentioned above? Yoiu have to load it, without loading it it will not work.

I use ACC since early access and I have the same base.

• Yes i did ;-).

No matter which button I press, I don't get any feedback in-game.

• edited September 2020

Update: Now I works... If i change a Keybinding with another key and chance it back the Key will work again....

• I'm in the same boat and the present isn't showing in settings. ACC is not recognizing the wheel or pedals. It's the Fanatec CSL Elite F1 bundle with driver 373 on win 10. It works in other games. How did you get it to work?