Payment refused and Paypal not working IN NEW ORDERS

Hi fanatec support team,

I´m trying to make a new order as usual but I just received a error message that said ERROR WITH PAYMENT or a message in German that says "Fehler bei der Zahlung: Bitte kontaktieren Sie unseren Support”. I have written to [email protected] but no reply. I tried with Paypal, VISA and MASTERCARD.

I can see several people is having the same issue, what do you recommend or how did you solve it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

You may have to contact your credit card company and ask them to remove the Anti Fraud for this purchase. You can also use Paypal which tends to work better.

• I tried to checkout with Paypal last week at least a couple dozen times all failed. Same error message as OP.

Is the website on the correct region ?

• I got an answer that they did because of fraud, like all the people that is having issue is been block because they suspect is fraud? Don't make sense.

Yes it is unfortunate but look at it as a good thing for your protection. You can tell them that Endor is a merchant you purchase from and they can remove it.

• I understand but I don't have any issue with my bank they don't even see the charge been apply to denied is the Fanatec page that is refusing the payment. Fanatec Sales Team send me the message this morning that I'm getting those message because of fraud on my account, I just used my card on other US page and the payment process and I got my bank notification. I'm just saying many people is getting the same exact error with the CC or PayPal and all of them is because of fraud?

• My friend on US was able to purchase a Wheel for me and sent it to my address but I'm still need to get pedals and Wheel Base and I'm not able to do it my self because of that.

• James WoodsJames Woods Member
    edited April 2020

I was going to order the V3 pedals, but I guess they've sold out now.

Edit: Ok, website shows out of stock on one page, and ready to ship on another page. Which one do we believe?

If you go to the main page, and scroll down to top sellers and click the V3 brake bundle, then it's ready to ship.

If you click pedals at the top of the page, it was saying out of stock. Now checking again, it says ready to ship.

Which is it?

I will forward this on.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi James, actually we have plenty of stock of the V3 pedals in the US warehouse, but there is a technical issue on the site that is causing the 'sold out' message to appear at the moment. It is being worked on. Apologies for the inconvenience!

• Dominic, Thank you for the reply. I went ahead and placed the order, hoping it was a glitch. Appreciate the reply.

• Hi fanatec team, i have exactly the same issue. I've tried paying with my debit card it says payment refused and i'm using the same debit card for online shopping i have even purchased rseat s1 cockpit today from their website with the same card. Also i've tried with paypal option and when you click pay it says 'redirecring to paypal' and after some time it says payment error, it doesn't redirect to paypal at all. I really wanted to get entire equipment from fanatec like dd2, pedals, wheels, shifter, handbrake but unfortunately i couldn't proceed with the checkout. Please let me know what might be the issue.

• Hi Fanatec Team, I am actually also having the same issue with trying to order Clubsport Pedal V3 Inverted. I have been trying for the past 2 days to put through this order and I have tried to contact the sales team and also the tech department and have received no response. Every time I enter my card it says payment refused and reverts back to purchase page and says to contact support. Please let me know if their is an issue. I would love to order these pedals before they end up not being instock anymore. Thank You!

• I forgot to mention that i'm trying to purchase them from Europe region.

• edited April 2020

Hi guys,

I have the trick that works for me. Firstly, you have to be in USA (or in the correct region) if is necessary use a VPN (I worked with VPN of OPERA browser). Then (very very important) go to “MY ACCOUNT” and change your email (one never used in fanatec). Next step go to checkout and use PAYPAL (jus PayPal works). And that´s all you should be able to make your purchase.

NOTE: If for any reason the transaction with PayPal did not complete (the bank blocked, no enough resources, etc) you must change again the email instead one have never used and try again.

• Well kinda works but the Fanatec site came back with an error and no new orders for me

• Hello, I have a similar situation, I have my account in USA / Canda I have tried in various ways to make the payment (paypal, mastercard, visa) and I have not been successful. I have sent emails to [email protected]

and I have not had an answer

Has anyone managed to solve this problem?

• Were you able to get it working? I am in a similar situation.

• I ended up ordering my products from simulation1.ca

The items are priced slightly higher, but at least I could order what I wanted.