Is there a plan for MORE than 5 wheel settings profile? REQUESTED FEATURES THREAD

Hi to all,

I am trying to have a positive discussion about REQUESTED FEATURES.

I have been the relatively happy owner of a DD1, R300, Porsche EBM, formula V2, CSv3 pedals (now replaced by Heusinkveld ultimates) and CSv1.5 shifter for about a year now.

Other than the driver instabilities (probably due to the fact that the drivers for most of my hardware was in beta at the time of purchase) that have mostly been resolved by now, my main issue with the driver (ver 373 at this time) is that it offers only 5 settings profiles.

I think that most of us that invest thousands in a hi end simulator run more than 5 sims, we sure favour one or two in general, but it is a major pain to have to constantly alter the settings in the remaining 3 slots to accommodate for the different sims that ALL have their peculiarities.

I spoke to a programmer friend of mine who said that implementing more settings would be VERY easy technically.

The ability to NAME them would be a major plus as well.

Anyone with me on that one?

Feel free to post other requested features as well...

Comments

• Hi man, The 5 profiles are stored in your base. If you want extra and you run on PC then you can use Fanalab running on the background.

Have a look in the forum and also I believe there is a video describing what fanalab is.

• edited September 2020

There is no plan to get more than 5 hardware saved profiles.

but, in FanaLab you can save hundreds and thousands of profiles which make the 5 hardware slots more or less redundant anyway because you will save everything to just one slot. You can also name them how you want.

• Use Fanalab and it will even switch automatically to the correct (default) profile you have setup for that game. So you don’t have to switch profiles manually which you can forget.

It doesn’t work great yet when Fanalab doesn’t know the game. A option to set a default profile for unknown games would be a great feature.

• Understand the struggle. I can recomend a pen and paper.