ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE? Cant get a response. Wrong item received.

Hopefully someone from Fanatec/Endor is seeing this. I have tried to make contact since 4/17 through every other possibility on the Fanatec site. On 4/14 I ordered a CSL Elite + - Officially licensed for PS4 for my sons birthday which is on 4/24. I instead have received a CSL V1.1. I have pics and proof whatever is needed. I need to get this resolved ASAP.

Comments

• How did you contact support?

• Three ways on the website under contact and I tried calling a number from a Pay-Pal invoice.

• Suddath Global Logistics is the US order fulfillment warehouse. Not sure if contacting them will help you with your issue or not, but you might try it. You'll be bypassing Fanatec if you go that route, but....all my stuff had the name Claudia Sysak. Looking at linkedin, she's the ops manager for the company.

• Thanks James, I will dive into that lead i guess. I guess If nothing comes of that I will have to file a dispute and possibly report to the States attorney generals office. These are the "ghost" actions you would expect from a poor seller on e-bay.

• I don't think you need to go that far (AG office), but you do need to understand that they are getting hammered right now, be it support, questions, etc. I don't think they are intentionally ignoring people, but the shipping of the wrong part may require some investigation on their end before they can reply to you. All the shipping company can do is verify if they shipped what Fanatec told them to ship. If a mistake was made, I hope they can cross ship the items for you.

• I dont want to do that. Have had no real issues in the past. I would give it sometime as I like the products to much. This would be a final no other option if i feel I cant get the issue resolved or my money back after a couple weeks. They may be getting hammered, but there used to be a confirmation that your question or issue was at least received. It would have been nice to at least know you were in line. Even if you were in the 100+ position or whatever. Hell, I would buy another and overnight it if I knew I would receive the correct base and just return the one that was incorrectly shipped. Obviously a little twitchy on that idea. Don't want to have to return 2 wrong items. Well...time will tell I guess.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Please always contact Fanatec directly as they will best help with a resolution. Yes it might take longer to respond currently.

p.s Also verify your spam folder, in case the email ended up there.

• Just a note....I recieved my V3's the other day and when getting them set up I stripped a screw on the foot plate and had to drill it out to remove it. I contacted support and received a confirmation of my request back pretty quickly (within an hour) from support (I had no damage, but asked about getting a replacement screw).

Anyway, my point is that if you didn't get a confirmation, that might suggest they didn't actually get your support request. Not saying you should send multiple requests, but the confirmation appears to be automated so that might be something to consider.

• Update: what ended up working for me in my case was I actually sent an e-mail to the Fanatec web shop via my personal email. It was responded to in in a very acceptable amount of time. Corrective actions are in the works. Thanks to all who commented and left suggestions. Very appreciated.

Ben