HOW DO WE REACH SOMEONE AT FANATEC USA?????

Sending them money doesnt do it. Anyone know? I placed a $1500.00 order that was in stock on APRIL 3...20 days ago!!!!!!!!!!! I do not have my items and no one will respond to my contact attempts. This is just a bizzare business practice. I can appreciate the COVID situation but not responding at all, is business suicide. There are 20 million people that lost their jobs, surely you could hire one of them to respond to your customers. I understand that things happen, I would like to know what those things are. At this point I just want my money back. Unfortunately I do not see this ending well. Very disappointment.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Martino,

I have checked your account and I can see a message you sent on the 17th, as well as an update on the 20th. Unfortunately the sales team is flooded with enquiries at the moment. There is an unprecedented demand for Fanatec products globally.

Based on the information you've received, if your items have indeed been misplaced by the courier service, our team will of course make their own investigation and you will be refunded.

Dom

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thank you for the response Dom. Please understand, this is approaching 3 weeks. I hope these issues are being investigated based on purchase date. I see many others raising similiar issues with purchase dates a week or two ago. Thanks again for the response.

• Hi Dom,

Since our last exchange on this forum I have attempted to contact Fanatec 3 times. No response or any indication that these attempts are being received. Canada Post has now sent me 3 emails, spanning 9 days, stating that they require Fanatec to open a ticket to move this issue forward. What do you suggest I do? I have paid Fanatec, Canada's national postal service has responded. I am at a loss how to move forward.

Thanks,

MM

• I do not want to hijack this thread, but feel I am in a similar situation as well. I placed an order on the 8th, was then told after opening a ticket that my order would ship "tomorrow" on the 16th, but have heard no update at all. I have also tried a couple times to contact the webstore.

I totally understand there are some delays because of everything going on. I am not upset about that. What I am starting to feel frustrated with is the false expectations that are set. If the processing and shipping of some orders is really going to take 3-4 weeks, just own it and post that in your webstore. People will likely still buy these products anyway. I know I will continue to wait as patiently as possible, but it would be helpful if you guys could be real about what your customers should expect.

Thanks.

• Be careful guys. I placed an order for Podium GT3 wheel and made my payment on Paypal. After it got approved, it crashed bringing me back to Fanatec website with Gateway error. So now I am charged for the wheel and no order exist under my account. Emailed customer service and no help so far and disputing the charge with Paypal.

I did place another order directly on Fanatec website and pay directly there, did get my order pretty fast but so far no help on the earlier charge and customer service so far just point me to the 2nd order which is not related.