Podium DD1 only works with 346 driver
Was using 373 driver flawlessly with my old CSL Elite wheel base, but It causes wonky behavior with my new DD1. I attempted completely removing the driver and re-installing from scratch. The 352 driver exhibits the same behavior:
- Base shows up in control panel and Fanalab, but settings cannot be changed, they are all set to zero. Setting can be changed directly from the wheelbase, but these changes are not reflected in either game controllers or Fanalab.
- There is massive delay in moving the wheel and what the software thinks the wheel position is. This is reflected in-game as well, as turning the wheel causes the in-game wheel to "snap" to the new position without animating.
- Exiting the DD1 properties page in game controllers causes the game controllers window to hard lock. All connected devices disappear from the window as well.
- Fanalab locks up when exiting as well.
- Buttons on my F1 Esports wheel are not recognized by any game.
Wheelbase and motor firmwares are up to date. Have rolled back to 346 for now, the wheel works, but obviously I'm missing out on some things by not being able to upgrade drivers. Just curious if anyone else has experienced a similar issue.