SHO and R300 Podium Wheel

edited October 2020 in Steering Wheels

I have the following

DD2, R300 Podium, Sim Pedals Sprint

While testing different settings for Wreckfest I read SHO adjust the strength of rumble motors in Clubsport steering wheel. In general, not even specific this game, should I leave this setting Off since I'm running a Podium Wheel and I can't find anywhere that the R300 has Rumble Motors. A number of the games I play, the wheel is in Comp v2.5 mode, not sure if that matters.

Should I do the same for the BLI since i don't believe the Sim Pedals Sprint supports the same functionality as the Fanatec pedals.

I'm going on the assumption the vibrations are felt thru the respective devices.

Thanks

Robert

Comments

• Both BLI and SHO are not supported by your wheel and pedals, therefore it doesn't matter if you set them to 100 or OFF, there is just no difference.

• This was helpful, thanks. I turn them Off as a reminder I don't have to modify them. Can I ask couple other questions.

I continue to tweak my settings for Wreckfest and using SPR as an example. The help states the setting only effects data that is outputted from a game. If Wreckfest doesn't output this info I'm obviously wasting my time tweaking this setting.

How does a regular user such as myself determine which data is being outputted by a game, would I have to use something like USBCap to analyze the DataStream going from the PC to the DD2?

Robert