V3 Brake Performance Kit

I've had my V3 pedals several years(5) and recently installed the Performance Kit. With the kit installed the brakes will not work. In the calibration screen the gas and clutch pedal will calibrate as normal, but no brake at all. I took the kit out and reinstalled the original equipment and everything works great. I have the pedals hooked up to my DD1 and am using the the 346 driver. Any ideas?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Rex,

The BPK simply adds stiffness, it has no impact on the electronics, so I can't think of a reason why it would suddenly not work. The fact that it worked again after you removed it shows that you haven't damaged anything, so I'd just try to install it a second time. Please follow the Quick Guide carefully - It's important that you add two elastomers plus the small PU foam (or something of the same length as the PU foam) in order to create the correct length of spring. If you are still having problems please create a support ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account and our technical team can assist you further.

[Fanatec Community Manager]