V3 pedals stopped working

Hello,

I have the V3 pedals since last august. Everything worked fine (playing on XBox One with CS V2.5) until a couple weeks ago.

Few weeks ago, without any warning, the brake signal started getting stuck above 0% and signal being unstable, moving without any touch on the pedals. Thinking It was just a calibration issue I adapted the dead zone in the game (F1 2020) and put some lithium grease as indicated in the manual which seemed to solve the issue temporary.

After several days without using the wheel and pedal, I tried again, and now there is no break signal at all. I tried on Xbox and PC, using both wheel connector and usb connector and nothing works. Trying the rumble test, I can only here a a noise but no rumble. Both throttle and clutch work perfectly.

Has anybody experienced (and solved) similar issue ? SHould I contact directly the support?

Regards,

Antoine

Comments

• edited October 2020

Definitely contact Support since the pedals are well within warranty.

Check the connections of the brake pedal (load cell). It sounds to me like the load cell has a problem. Perhaps a connection got broken, or a wire damaged.