Consumer Experience | Order Flow > Communication > Shipment (Positive Feedback)

Thought I'd share my purchase experience so far being in the MidWest (US). Shipment is to KS. Given all the challenges on here it only seemed appropriate to offer some alternative feedback around the order process (RE: current state in US). We all know most people only take the time to post when something is wrong.

Purchase made on 10/20/20 @ 9:55 PM CST. Items purchased: Podium Wheel Base DD1 (In Stock), ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 (In Stock), Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Suede (In Stock, 4 pcs). Order confirmation email flow (CHECK -- received immediately after placing order).

On 10/21/20 @ 8:01 AM CST I received another confirmation email stating my order would be shipped soon (RE: CA warehouse was processing the order). On 10/22/20 @ 9:17 AM CST I received a final email confirmation that my shipment was in route via FedEx (tracking URL procured). Nothing went to SPAM with Gmail.

Current expected arrival table for 6-pc shipment: 5 of 6 pcs for 10/27, 1 of 6 pcs for 10/28. The items left the origin FedEx facility at 1:47 AM (local). So far, everything has been perfect with my experience so I'm very pleased to report this. The distributor is clearly tackling in earnest fashion once orders are placed. Hopefully, this can help build some confidence for prospective buyers in the US (if you're sitting on the fence like I was).

Current market logistics are a nightmare and we all know this hobby is under high demand right now, so all things considered, kudos to Fanatec and it's suppliers. It would seem any prior hiccups in automated notifications are addressed (if they existed and it wasn't user email related issues). I imagine it'll get crazy as Black Friday approaches and holiday shopping ensues online enmasse. You have to expect logistics is gonna get bottlenecked heavily this year. There will be a massive reduction to in-person shopping for the holidays and we haven't really experienced this peak yet (front to back fashion).

I'll update when I receive the shipments and provide additional feedback (mostly to be indicative of how FedEx is treating packages at this time as well as whether everything was in proper working order and securely shipped).

Super stoked! Cheers to all my fellow sim enthusiasts. Race hard! 😀

Comments

• Excellent. That's all a customer wants. I myself also believe things are improving.