Fanatec order questions

I pre-ordered the forza Motorsport Clubsport bundle this past weekend on the fanatec website. One of the items in the bundle wasn’t ready until the 17th so it said it would all ship then. I’m excited for the product so I was checking out what else they had on the website last night and I realized they’re selling the bundle now without pre-order and claim that it’s ready to ship. I haven’t received any emails about my order- I checked my account and it still says they’ll start the order processing on the 17th. Are they going to wait on my order until the 17th and give priority to people ordering now since I technically “preordered for the 17th”? I know their customer support is trash so I figured I’d see if anyone here has any idea before I reach out to customer support. Thanks in advance. Excited to hop in the sim racing world.

Comments

• 17th of what?

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

You should receive an update on your order status if the products are showing ready to ship. You can reach out to the sales team via your order page for an update.

Unnecessary to make such comments about customer support when they are working to address everyone's questions and concerns as best as they can.

• I pre-ordered the forza Motorsport Clubsport bundle this past weekend on the fanatec website. One of the items in the bundle wasn’t ready until the 17th so it said it would all ship then. I’m excited for the product so I was checking out what else they had on the website last night and I realized they’re selling the bundle now without pre-order and claim that it’s ready to ship. I haven’t received any emails about my order- I checked my account and it still says they’ll start the order processing on the 17th. Are they going to wait on my order until the 17th and give priority to people ordering now since I technically “preordered for the 17th”? I know their customer support is trash so I figured I’d see if anyone here has any idea before I reach out to customer support. Thanks in advance. Excited to hop in the sim racing world.

issue got solved

https://omegle.onl/

• kiran plariskiran plaris Member
    edited March 2021

I received it easily. Thanks.

• Tone DCTone DC Member

One of the things of the group was only prepared on the 17th, so it was said that by then everything would be transported. I am delighted with the item so I looked at what they had on the site the day before and understood that they are now selling the pack without asking first and guaranteeing it is ready for delivery. I have not received any message regarding my request. I checked my records. In fact, he says they will start processing the request on the 17th. It is safe to say that they will listen to my inquiry by the 17th and respond to people inquiring now, since I actually have " pre-ordered for the seventeenth "? I understand their customer service is unwelcome so I figured I would check if anyone here knows this before contacting customer service. Committed a lot in advance. Eager to jump into the dashing world of simulation. chatiw bazoocam Camzap