"Preorder" status

Hi, folks, I've ordered a wheel+base+pedals set, but the item below is in preorder status, with availability set to Nov 6th. Delivery in the US.

"CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4"

The whole order is "in process" due to the this single pending item, once it should all be bundled and shipped once. Questions:

• how realistic/reliable is this availability date? Have you experienced further delays in the US?
  • will the delivery time be added to the availability date or is the delivery date already including the delivery time?

Thank you for any hints. It's hard to wait for the new equipment to arrive. :)

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited October 2020

Hi Fabricio,

Availability dates can be impacted by many issues, especially with the pandemic still a major problem around the world. Fanatec will update you as soon as they have updates themselves.

Delivery time is an additional timeframe and not included in the availability date since it depends on your location, etc.

Hope this helps.

• The experience is that if you order items in one order and one or more parts of the items is not yet available or pending they wait until everything is available and ready to ship. Then the shipping process starts and you should get notification of tracking etc.

However bear in mind everything, although ordered in the same order, don't get shipped in one package and/or at the same time. Most times they come separately. For example: Each item (base, wheel, pedals) may come on different dates as individual packages. That is to say if you expected to get everything at the same time and only get part first don't get too alarmed as the other items are on their way too or at some stage of the shipping, clearing and delivery process. That has at least been my experience.

• Thank you a lot for your feedback. Will be waiting for the updates. I check my order status everyday... :)

• Thank you a lot for your feedback. Will be waiting for the updates. I check my order status everyday... :)

• Just an update as feedback. The order was processed on the forecasted "availability date". The shipment is on its way! :)

Thank you all again for sharing the information.

• Hello,

I have a similar question - I've ordered a bunch of stuff on the 21st of October, when the Availability date for one of the items (CSL DD) was set to 09 December 2021.

Now, the Availability date for the same item is set to 03 Jan 2022.

Does this mean that I'll receive the ordered items after 03 Jan 2022?

And what happens, if in the meantime the availability date gets shifted once again? And then again?

Thanks in advance!