Multiple issues with wheel/wheelbase

I have owned my csl elite + ps4 and formula carbon wheel for less than 6 months and not had a great deal of use. However lately when using the wheel more I have noticed several issues making the wheel almost un-usable.

Firstly, i am now unable to change my set on the wheel, this never used to be an issue as i had different FF settings on all sets for different games. Now it is stuck on set one so if I want to change games I cant simply change sets like i used to.

Secondly, the wheel will not calibrate properly without multiple attempts, the rev lights stop at red forcing me turn the wheel off and turn it on again sometimes more than 5 times.

Finally, The two buttons on the wheel base do not work as intended, t he on/off button works when turning the wheel on but will not turn it off, forcing me to unplug the wheel base whenever I wish to turn it off (which is often due to the previous issue and needing to recalibrate)

If anyone from the forums or Fanatec themselves can help with this it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Joel,

Please create a support ticket and our technical team can help you with these issues.

I checked your account and you currently have a case open about a different topic, but this was created in the 'product consultation' category, which is not correct (but it eventually was routed to the support team). To create a support ticket, please visit the My Products section of your Fanatec account. You should see a 'support' button next to each product.

[Fanatec Community Manager]