CSL Elite Starter Set Xbox/PC not available anymore?

Hello,

is this set not available any longer? I found some older reviews about it, so it should have existed.

I only found the PS4/PC Starter set :-(

Comments

• Ross ComptonRoss Compton Member
    edited October 2020

[Text removed at the request of poster]

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

That's not completely accurate Ross. The CSL Elite PS4 Starter Kit is labelled as 'Xbox One Ready', which means that it can become Xbox One compatible if you attach an Xbox One-licensed steering wheel. Out of the box, the CSL Elite PS4 Starter Kit does not function on Xbox.

There was an older CSL Elite bundle that included the Xbox One-licensed Steering Wheel P1, this is what Patrick is referring to. Unfortunately that bundle is no longer available.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Sorry Dominic, I didn't mean to give the wrong information,

Now that you have pointed this out I see it, however now that I know that I would like to add my opinion, that is not very clear to people at first glance, surly marketing could make this a little more clear? :P

I myself am a little sad about this as I have that kit and I had no idea (only a little as this bit of kit has exceeded all expectations compared to your competitors), while I am a PC player, I had planned on showing the wheel off to a relative on there Xbox in hopes to convince him to get one for Forza horizon 4.

However thank you for correcting me, If need be I can Edit my post? or if you have the power to do so, it would be fine for you to delete my first post all together.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Ross, I have edited your post. We try to explain the ecosystem's platform compatibility regularly, but we are aware that the current label system could be improved, and it is being actively worked on.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• edited March 2021

Hello,

when is the starter set for ps4 available ?

(I hope this is the right channel im new)