Bag or other storage for CSL elite wheel.

I have a CSL elite PS4 wheel, I am currently clamping it to my desk, but when doing anything else its in the way so I have to store it.

However storing it flat in the cupboard when not in use means it sits on the wheel/desk clamp which just puts unnecessary strain on the parts ( I could just be being over cautious?), I can take the wheel off and the clamp off, but then it is a hassle to set it all up again and just puts you off playing a little.

I am wondering if anybody has any idea's for storing this thing, maybe a custom bag or something.

I don't really have the space for a dedicated rig, but if they folded down to go under the desk for example then that could work also but I would want something sturdy enough to drift in Asseto Corsa.

Any advice would be appreciated either from the community or Fanatec Staff.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• R MR M Member
    edited November 2020

Not sure if you ever found a solution but I was also using the desk clamp due to lack of space for a real rig. I solved the issue with the Playseat Challenge. It folds up very small but also acts a storage for the wheel, pedals and other accessories (I have the same wheel as you).

It won't hide under a desk but it can lean up against the wall with a minimal footprint, or placed in a closet, maybe under a tall bed, etc.