Faulty Pedals or Wheelbase

I recently bought a Clubsport Wheel Base V2.5, a Steering Wheel Formula V2, a CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC, Clubsport Pedals V3, a Clubsport Shifter SQ V1.5 and a Clubsport Handbrake V1.5.

I connected up to an Xbox after updating everything through a PC.

Everything worked well for about a week then this morning I was on some games without any issues, stopped to have lunch and then went back to the games. I changed from using the Formula wheel to the WRC wheel and the pedals have just stopped working.

I have shutdown and restarted everything, unplugged and reconnected everything, connected everything back to PC and updated it all again.

Tried on 4 x different games, plugged the V2 wheel back in and the pedals simply will not work.

Can anyone please offer some advise? ☹️

Comments

• Do the pedals still work on the PC? Can you calibrate them in the driver?

• Hi Gary.

I posted this on Facebook Fanatec Group and got an answer, it is now sorted thanks.

This was the process:

With everything connected to the base plug the base into a pc or laptop is usually easier.

Now launch the Fanatec software and select the bottom base option 2.5v & select properties.

On this screen with the base showing a red ring in pc mode you want to test all your pedals.

Make sure they’re working.

Then plug back into your Xbox. Off.

Do a full Xbox boot up so unplug the Xbox at the back of the console and plug it back in again.

Wait for it to power up.

Now, using the controller, turn off the console. Wait for it to fully power down. Make sure the controller is wired and plugged in to the Xbox.

Now press the button on the base while the Xbox is off.

This should power up the console and show a green ring on the base.

Always select to start the game you’re going to play with the wheel base or the Xbox won’t recognise the wheel is even there.