Porsche 918 rsr Wheel/Porsche v2.5 Base combo with v3 peddles and wont start up corectly/work

i bought this like new/used and had it working perfect for over a week. Then one morning i press the power button to have it shake and not go back and forth during its normal start-up... then will either blink red or turn on to not work correctly, will pull one way completely or jerk if it will let you turn at all. I have tried every usb port, every driver i could find and nothing will help my prob.... any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• You should check your connections on the back of the base, or unplug them (at the base!) and retry the start-up.

Had this crazy start-up shake once, after I've rebuild my rig, with the shifter cable connected to the base, but not the shifter itself. This seems to cause this start-up bug as it was gone after everything was connected correctly. If this doesn't help, maybe your pedals are faulty....

• the peddles i have are the v3's and they work perfect... i try the unplug at the base and will unplug the shifter n see whats up ty