How to contact Fanatec for Clubsport Base Repair

Sounds a stupid title, but my Clubsport V1 has stopped working (things break, this I understand), but I have logged on to my account on Fanatec Europe, gone to my account page and tried to enter the details to initiate a repair, but it just keeps giving me a list of my products, with no way of requesting a repair.

I have recently used the same service to fix my CSL Elite wheelbase, and found the service to be very quick, and IMHO, very reasonable for the service provided, so am happy to use it again, if I can find the link to start the repair. Incidentally, I can initiate a conversation with the sales team, just not the service/repair team.

Can anybody shed any light?

TIA

Comments

• the website is broken. You cannot contact support through the website at the moment.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

This is not true. The support ticket system is functional. If you are having issues, please send me a PM.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

We are receiving tickets at a regular rate. The form is definitely working.

Is your message particularly long? Or does it contain any links?

• No message is pasted below for info (ended up emailing). Don't think this would be too long.

I am having constant issues with the PBME locking and becoming unresponsive - lights stuck and no buttons working. 

I'm using this on a Podium Hub on a DD2. 

This is what happens and what I have tried - Shifter, pedals and steering all still work fine but PBME Freezes. I tabbed to Fanalab (1.47) and refreshed my devices - the PBME disappeared and Fanalab only saw the Podium Hub. 

Opened the Fanatec Wheel Property Page and it also couldn't see the PBME - only the hub.. 

Pulled the wheel off then replaced it and all back to normal - until the next time! 

This has been happening for a while on beta driver v373 and I had hoped the new beta driver v380 would fix it but the issue persists.

I have tried removing all other USB devices from my PC (Windows 10 64 bit) and tried multiple USB ports - issue persists. 

I have also ensured that the USB cable from the PBME is securely plugged into the Hub - which it is.

So it seems to me that the issue is with either the DD2 Quick Release shaft, the Podium Hub or the PBME.

Yes that's definitely not too long.

• If it's any help - even when typing in the 'Subject' and 'Your message' fields the minimum character length message under those boxes persists. This maybe as designed thought I might expect that might disappear once the minimum length was reached. On clicking submit a message appears with a red warning telling me to 'Please enter a message and a subject' - despite both being present. Definitely not working for me. Strange that you say that tickets are still being raised - unless they are emailing directly. I've only tried in Safari on a Mac today so could be a browser thing, but I did previously try in Chrome and Edge with the same results on three different computers, Mac and Windows, and a phone so pretty sure it's not user error.

Thank you for the additional details Gary.

Yes support tickets are definitely working. Direct emails are not support tickets - they have to be manually added to the system, which is why we don't recommend doing it this way. Your email is on the system, and has been made into a support case.