Buying my First Fanatec Gear (Anyone selling?)

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum

I'm "officially" new here to the forums, although I've been trolling around them for quite a while. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I am looking to upgrade from my crappy G29 starter wheel to something that will really impress me. The G29 feels and looks a bit like a toy, though I must say that I appreciate it getting me into the simracing world. I'm having trouble biting the bullet and buying new, though I have been looking through used sites such as ebay for deals.

I'd love a CSW, but I'll probably end up going with the CSL because of price. I thought it would be wise to ask the Fanatec Forums if anyone was looking to sell any extra gear. I will put it to good use and would really appreciate even your old table-scraps of wheels. I am genuinely looking to buy, so pull out your old pedals and dust off your pre-upgrade bases and reply to this post!

Looking for anything that isn't a DD (can't afford that). I'm looking for the shifter, the pedals, the wheel, the base, and the adapters. EVERYTHING.

Thanks, Jared

Comments

• Hi Jared,

Fanatec being a better product it tends to keep the price even when used.

So even if you find a deal on used gear you wont save as much money as you think.

Better go for new one so you can have also the peace of mind for the warranty. ;)

• I’m in the same boat any chance at some Black Friday deals this year?

• Don't bet on them, I see people getting hyped again for some deals although Thomas made a clear statement after last year's black friday. Ofc you can wait for black friday, but don't take your hopes too high.

• I'm probably gonna be selling quite a bit of fanatec gear, everything will be boxed as new and under a year old.

Feel free to DM me if interested..