Strange Issue - Force Feedback and Steering Randomized

Greetings All,

I have a very strange issue with my ClubSport 2.5 wheel base. Since getting a chassis, I've been having this issue. Starting the wheel, everything is fine and it goes through self check perfectly. Fanatec setup and settings look normal. Once I start iRacing, Forza or AC, once I'm in the car, the steering and force feedback start going crazy. Steering goes back and forth and ultimately, it is impossible to drive. It also seems to go max on the force feedback and steering (left and right). PC'ing and changing USB ports doesn't change this behavior.

A few days ago, I uninstalled everything and reinstalled and it worked again, however, as soon as I rebooted the computer the issue returns. Last night, the uninstall/reinstall didn't fix the issue either.

Anyone ever experience this? The unit worked perfectly for the last 6 months when it was desk mounted.

Pedals work as intended as well.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

OS

Comments

• Are you using the newest v380 driver?

• How did you mount it to the chassis/raceseat? Make sure that the mounting bolts for the wheel base aren't too long and touch/damage any internals.

You should also check your installation (chassis, PC, wheel base) for proper electrical grounding, and make sure the power cables are well-separated from the wheel base USB cable..