Why wont they help us with games

Why is it half of the bases/ wheels/peddles work on games. I own 11 racing games some are offline games and some are online only games. And out of those 11 games my Base/ wheel/peddles work on 4 or 5 of them.

Some the wheel works but not the peddles, some the peddles work but not the wheel. Some just the wheel works but not the buttons and some everything works fine.

I know my equipment is out dated compared to what fanatec makes now, but why should i have to respend hundreds of dollars to play new games. Bad enough computers are having to be updated every 2 or 3 years and now i have to spend even more to play a $50 game again.

Think my hobbie of pc racing has become worse than my real racing ever was money wise!!

And to top it off no help from them to get games to work with there products. Even game support is no help. I should have to swap out my wheel and peddles to a Logitech to play them everytime.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Hi Jon,

Could you provide more information on the gear you have along with the games not working?

• Fanatec CSL Base, Formula black wheel, CSL Elite peddles with load cell.

American Trucker and Farm 19... Neither wont let the wheel work on them or the peddles. I posted in there forums about it and they gave me ways to do it but nothing worked so i just gave up.