CSL Elite F1 set officially for PS4 (XBOX ONE READY??)

Hi,

I bought the CSL Elite F1 set (https://fanatec.com/us-en/detail/index/sArticle/631) and just receive it. On the web site, we can see that this setup is Xbox One ready.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to confirgure it on my xbox one.

Do you have any tips ou procedure to tell me ???

Thank you

Comments

• Xbox one ready means that with a steering wheel that is for xbox then the base will work too.

Connectivity for xbox is on the steering wheel while for PS is on the base.

I think but don't take my word for it, is that the F1 esport steering that comes as a package with bundle you bought is not compatible with the Xbox and that you need to buy an xbox compatible steering wheel..

Under the compatibility section in the link you have provided it is stating (bold italic it was done by me to highlight it for your case)

Platforms

• PlayStation® systems: All PlayStation®4 and PlayStation® Pro systems. PS4™ games which support the wheels advanced functionality include Gran Turismo Sport, Assetto Corsa, Project CARS 2, and DiRT 4. All upcoming advanced driving simulator games with support of force feedback racing wheels will be compatible. For a complete list of compatible games please visit this page.
    • PlayStation 5: This product is compatible with all PS5 consoles.
    • PC: This racing wheel is compatible with PC on all major racing games.
    • Other platforms: Compatibilities to other platforms depend on the used steering wheel. For more information, please check the product page of the steering wheel you plan to use.

• The CSL Elite F1 Set is only Xbox One ready, not Xbox one compatible.

You need a Xbox compatible steering wheel to get it working on Xbox and the F1 eSport Wheel is not Xbox compatible.