Wheel F1 2018, Buttons sporadically not working after update from 346 to 356
i bought a Podium Porsche 911 GT3 R Wheel.
With the Podium Button Modul Endurance I had to install a new driver Package "P BME Software Package v1.2" , downloaded from the producte site Podium Button Module Endurance | Fanatec, which included the driver 356.
Since this update, I have trouble with my ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2018, which sporadically doesn´t recognize Up / Downshifts. I don´t know if other buttons are affected, as the are not used too many times in a race.
I recognized the issue in RaceroomRacing and in ACC.
I never ever had this problem before and I´m racing alot and I´m used to Fanatec Products since years.
I´m, not a beta tester, so I used the Driver came with the product.
- Wheel Base Model (product ID): Podium Wheel Base DD1 (P_WB_DD1_EU)
- Steering Wheel Model (product ID): (CS_SWFORM_V2_18) ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2018
- Driver Version: 356, before without issues 346
- Base FW Version: 670, before without issues 662
- Wheel FW Version: 28, before without issues 28
- FanaLab Version: not used
I could need some help.
I use to use stable Firmware, not used to downgrade anything, so I really appriciate advice.
I know, there is actual a beta 381 out there, but I´m afraid of more issues than fixes.
Is it worth to try?