Reset Center not working, Help!

Clubsport 2.5 wheel base CSL Elite Xbox wheel.

I've been battling some driver issues, not being able to use Fanalab because the beta drivers cause the wheel to freakout when I enter the sim (iRacing), and the wheel spins off to one side and holds itself against the physical stops. This is not an issue with the stable release drivers (328 installed now).

I just added a set of CSR pedals and went to go through the driver installs again and attempt the new drivers, but ran into the same issue. When I went back to the 328 drivers, I did the wheel center calibration and now I cannot turn the wheel more than 90 degrees to the left, but will go the normal amount (1 1/4 turns) to the right. It does not set up to center on startup. Not sure what is going on here, any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Sounds like your wheel is one full rotation off, either to the right or to the left. When you turn the wheel and run into the end stop (left and right), check whether the hard stop (the black plastic disk with "Fanatec" on it visible through the transparent top cover) is on an extreme end. Depending on which side it is on the hard stop (I suspect on the left side), turn it 1 1/4 rotation in the other direction and then set the center position using the button combo on your wheel. After that, restart the wheel and it should now be properly centered and calibrated.