Club Sport V3

During a race the throttle stopped responding. The brake and clutch still respond, but the throttle isn't. I checked the cables, cleaned the pedals and checked wires. Still, no response. Any idea on what could be wrong?

Comments

• Check cable and sensor for damage or being loose. Check whether throttle cable is plugged in properly. If yes, switch clutch cable to throttle port and see if you get signal. If not, then likely the port is malfunctioning. You can similarly confirm that the throttle sensor is OK by plugging the throttle cable into the clutch port and check whether you get a signal or not.

• Last night when using my setup (including ClubSport v3 pedals) in iracing, I suddenly smelled a very strong burning electrical smell. I wasn't able to immediately determine the source of the smell, so I quickly shut my system and peripherals down.

Today I fired everything up to see where the problem is. My CSL elite wheel base and Clubsport wheel are fine, but when I launched iracing I saw that I needed to configure my controls. Again, wheel is fine,. But iracing doesn't see the pedals. I then went into the Fanatec app. There too the pedals don't show up.

I smelled around the pedals, and there is still a residual burned electrical smell there. I'm thinking one or both rumble motors burned out and damaged other electronics in the pedal set.

I have contacted Fanatec support, but expect I won't hear back for a couple of days. Anyone else had this issue?

• bonjour sur le pédalier v3 je ne resent pas les vibration de l accelerateur et du frein je joue sur ps4 grand turisimo merci de me dire ce qu il faut fait bye