Quality Control Statement

So normally when you get something brand new from FANATEC Wether It be a wheel or a wheel base it comes with a Green QC sticker symbolising that this item has passed inspection .

I make this observation based upon my own experience and being able to confirm that this is true.

However when I received my DD2 not at all did it have the green QC sticker anywhere on it. This surprised me and is a tad shocking to see. And if I'm being 100% honest I have to say its inconsistent and discouraging if your someone who notices that kind of thing. It doesnt seem like the kind of thing that happens accidentally.

I can only assume really that something like this would only happen if a product was not inspected at all. Or at least did not undergo the the same kind of inspection as other products.

Has anyone else noticed this?.

Comments

• No, but stickers do fall off. Just saying.

• Just got my DD2 in the mail today. Just finished hooking it up about an hour or so ago and wanted to see where the QC sticker was and someone from FB told me to spide the panel off and it would be there. So I did and I see a panel that looks like someone scratched it all up and resembles something that they repaired and sold to me for full price. That's what my gut feeling is telling me. There is no way that a brand new item at this price range should have passed any actual QC test if they really did one. Which means that they either just slapped the green sticker on and did not inspect it. Or they did inspect it and still slapped on the sticker.

I dont get the feeling that this is a brand new base I feel like it's a RMA that they resold to me. And apparently The Dds at one point had the Fanatec logo on the back plastic almost engraved in the base. Now it's just a cheap sticker.

This makes me feel like someone at the top is more concerned with money than actually dominating the market based on Quality and merit. So I think I'll have to request a brand new fresh out of the box DD2 like I payed for. If this doesnt go right simucube here i come.

• May 1st. So seems to be working great so I guess no hig deal after all. Fanatec decided to send me a new panel. After I thought on it I decided I probably over reacted because my expectations were really high for the dd2 amd fanatec products overall. Things happen and Its working great and I am enjoying their product.

Its easy to lash out and be upset when you putting this kind of paper down for something you dont need but no worries. And I'll be a fanatec customer for as lo g as they build machines that work . Just got my BMW rim today.

Thanks.