Black Friday 2020 payment taken out no order or confirmation given.

I’ve seen that the approach Fanatec is taking is to simply just refund. However if we purchased today and we wait to get our money back then buy again, I don’t think the price will be honored anymore on another day. Is there a way to just put in the order with the money you already have vs. sending it back to me so I can just send it back to you?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator
    edited November 2020

Hi Kevin,

Please contact customer service either via the contact page or the email "webshop (at) fanatec (dot) com". Please provide them with all the details of this payment, and what you wanted to purchase. The team will do everything they can to help.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thank you for getting back to me promptly. That is some great customer service. They said they would get back to me in 2-3 business days. Thank you again.

• I have same problem...

the money went away and the order did not appear in the personal account, and in general there is no information about it anywhere, although later the order made for a non-promotional product was added immediately

• Please contact customer service either via the contact page or the email "webshop (at) fanatec (dot) com". Please provide them with all the details of this payment, and what you wanted to purchase.