[Resolved] Black Friday 2020 Order Validated but no information to be able to pay

Hello Fanatec,

In the last black friday I was able to place an order on the products I wanted to purchase, but never received the information regarding the payment. I also noticed that at that time my order was duplicate.

I already reported this error via webshop(at)fanatec(dot)com on Friday, and got a response saying that the duplicate was fixed and I could proceed with payment, but I cannot pay in the first place since I do not have any information to do the payment other than the value of the order... I may be missing something here but I think I can only pay if you guys give me the ATM(my chosen payment method) numbers which I never received?

I also tried to call the Sales office 5 minutes ago and the automatic answering machine said calls were only available from 2PM to 4PM and the call ended...

Please help me figure this out so I can pay for my order and be able to receive my products, and I'm sorry if this is not even an issue and the answer is right in front of my eyes but I can't see how am I able to pay for the order without any information regarding it's payment, please tell me how I shoud proceed.

PS. the email that I sent and got response has the code CRM:000010300006964, so you can track more easilly.

Thank you very much for your time and pacience.

Comments

• Hello Fanatec once again,

Please disregard this situation, I just received an email with all the details to be able to do the order payment.

Thank you.

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Marked as resolved. Closing thread.

This discussion has been closed.