Order cancellation and money refund

Hello,

the other day i ordered a bundle at fanatec page and payed with my credit card. After i submited the payment i had to cancel the order due to personal reasons.

Anyway, the status was "in progress" and today it changed to "order has been cancelled". I didnt recieve any email, i had to check the order page on my profile, and i have no info from fanatec whether, how and when will i get my money, that were sent, back. The FAQ says it may take few days but i have read some discussion that some refunds took weeks, months. I wrote them an email about this and now i guess i have to wait. Loosing few hundered euros in the process would mean big big trouble for me.

Do you have any experience with order cancels and money refunds please? I am getting paranoid that i made some mistake in the process.

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator
    edited November 2020

It can take up to a week, not months to reflect on your CC.

• so i shouldnt be worried sick about getting money back? I really want to order the fanatec stuff again but there was a mistake in the ordering process.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

I wouldn't be worried at this point. Give it a few days and if you haven't seen any updates then you can open a ticket through your orders page.

• yes lets hope it will get sorted out in few days.. the thing that worries me the most is that i dont have any information from fanatec on the refund process. No email about payment tranfered back or cancelled order and so on.