Is my wish list order accurate? April 25, 2020

I have the below-listed items saved...

*ClubSport Table Clamp V2 for PC desk mounting of WB... # CSTCV2 $59.95

*ClubSport Wheel Base Ver 2.5 ..... # CS_WB_V2.5_US ... $549.95

*ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Forza .... # UH_RGTF ..... $129.95

*ClubSport Pedals V3 .... # CSP_V3 ..... $359.95

Do I have everything I need listed above? Because there's another item that I don't know whether I need it or not.....

*ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for XboX1 .... # CSW_RUHX ... $349.95

I will sim race on my PC, not on an Xbox....

And do I need anything else? Thanks for any help/ideas/suggestions... -Brian in Rhode Island/USA

Comments

• edited April 2020

You need the Universal Hub bundle with the GT Forza wheel which costs 400$. What you have in your list is just a plain wheel Rim without any possibility to attach it to a base because you don't have the Hub.

It's listed also in the Webshop description that only the rim won't work. -> Quote from Webshop: "ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal hub for Xbox One is NOT included and needed for operation"

• Thanks...

So, I need to remove the 3rd listed item, 'ClubSport Wheel Rim Forza $129.95', and replace with 'Universal Hub bundle w/ Forza wheel' $400. ?

• For whatever reason, I'm getting confused on the Fanatec site trying to pick items I need.

Way too many wheels, and one bundle I was interested in makes you get the ShifterSQ 1.5 that I don't want. (I want paddle shift only). There's a Podium hub for $199.95. I don't know why it would be better than the other one. I'm confused by all the options. Christ...

• He doesnt need the Podium Advanced Paddle Module when he buys the ClubSport version with the universal Hub.

• I wonder what the differences are between the two... Podium Module/Universal Hub

• edited April 2020

Universal Hub: Hub with electronics, Xbox Chip, compatibility for 4 button clusters and a Dpad. APM Clutch will have lower resolution, comes with spring shifters, QR not detacheable and not upgradable.

Podium Hub: Hub with advanced electronics (ARM chip), not Xbox compatible, compatibility for 2 button clusters and no Dpad. APM Clutch has a higher resolution, doesnt come with any Shifters so you need the APM, QR detacheable and upgradable.

• Thanks... Podium sounds good.

'Dpad'.... ?

'APM Clutch'... ?

'QR'... ?

Sorry, old sim car racing noob here.

• Brian - You will need the Universal Hub for your ClubSport V2.5 wheelbase, regardless. The Podium module will work w/ some limited functionality w/ ClubSport bases, rather than full function w/ Podium wheelbases. The Podium module basically provides some very cool magnetic paddle shifters to the Universal Hub or ClubSport Formula V2, but alone w/out the Universal Hub will not suffice for your wheel function needs w/ the ClubSport V2.5 wheelbase.

• Thanks, Mike...

Another question... I need the mounting hole pattern on the table/desk clamp for the ClubSport Wheelbase v2 (new one) ... Do you have a schematic .pdf showing pattern of holes and distances of screws/bolts from each other... I need this.

Thanks again.

Brian Boucher /USA/Rhode Island

[email protected]