Clubsport v1 Wheelbase Compatibility

I recently bought a used Clubsport v1 wheelbase on ebay. I bought an F1 Esports wheel for the wheelbase. I am interested in using a GT wheel. I have a wheel rim that I would like to use for GT. Here is what I have:

https://fanatec.com/us-en/accessories/steering-wheel-accessories/clubsport-wheel-rim-gt-forza-motorsport

Is there a universal hub that is compatible with the Clubsport v1 wheelbase?

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Gregory,

The original "ClubSport Universal Hub" (non-Xbox version) was compatible with the original ClubSport Wheel Base. This product has been discontinued for several years. The current ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox is not compatible with the original ClubSport Wheel Base (you need the ClubSport Wheel Base V2 or newer).

However we still sell two GT-style steering wheels that are compatible with your wheel base: the ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2 and the ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Thanks for the reply. A couple of things.

I hope to hear from users who maybe have found a way to use so-called incompatible devices together.

Next, with the Forza wheel I have, is there a way to attach a quick connect device to it and use it with my Clubsport wheelbas? I am not planning to buy a v2 Clubsport wheelbase any time soon. Looking for ways to use what I have.