Xbox Universal Paddles and Buttons not working on Xbox

I have the Xbox Universal Hub mounted with the Button Module Endurance.

I have Driver 381 installed.

My paddles and buttons from the Hub register on the PC in the testing area, but they do nothing on the xbox. The BME registers the buttons, but from what I can tell, the second to top blue button on the BME is supposed to register as LSB, but instead registers as LB (again) just like the top left red button. Is there an incompatibility or have I set something up wrong?

Comments

• I did more testing, and I figured out that the problem is different than I thought. The buttons actually do work on Xbox, they are just seriously lagging/not registering for a long time, which from my estimation is 4-5 seconds before they do anything on the Xbox. But they register immediately on my PC function test. I can't figure out how to edit my post to have a more accurate title, so I'm going to recreate a new one and abandon this one in place.

• I have the same issue where buttons are not recognize on Xbox series X as they should... Any LSB is recognized as LB and any RSB as RB. The rest looks good. How can I fix that?