Buttons on Formula v2 wheel not working

Manuel CruzManuel Cruz Member
edited December 2020 in Steering Wheels

I have the formula v2 wheel, csl elite wheel base, and csl elite pedals the fist day I got it it was fine then the next day I turned it on and it started to act up such as the buttons on the wheel wouldn't work but the steering and pedals still worked. The wheel would like disconnect for a second and connect right back but the buttons wouldn't work for a while and the ffb would also not work to. It would also switch to Xbox mode without me pressing on it. On the Fanatec wheel property page it would sometimes show the Csl Elite steering wheel p1 for Xbox one and it would start pressing buttons really fast although I wasn't touching them. I have been having this problem for a while can someone please help me.

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Manuel,

If you have updated to driver 381 and flashed the wheel base, motor, and steering wheel firmwares, and ensured that you are fully seating the wheel onto the base, and you are still getting issues, then you should open a Support Ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• I've been coming the boards for an answer but no luck. I have a clubsport v2.5 with f1 v2 wheel and the rev lights (leds) aren't working on the wheel. How do I fix this and also how do you update drivers and such on an xbox. Do I just go to the webpage or something or have to plug everything into a pc? There just isn't any clear instructions to everything. For the rev lights to work do I have to plug it in somewhere. And also what goes into the data port. Will this fix my no light issue

• Those lights will never work for the Xbox. The Xbox does not allow it. You need a PC for the lights to work.