Has any Canadians received their order from Black Friday yet?

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is considered spam, I’m just anxious right now as I ordered the CSL F1 bundle when Black Friday started, but I still haven’t received any tracking information for my order.

I understand that due to COVID, shipping companies may not be running at full capacity.

I’m just curious if any Canadians have gotten any tracking information from USPS, or even better, received their package.

Comments

• Hey Matthew,

I ordered a DD1 on Nov 22 and I still haven't received it yet (I'm in Ottawa). I believe it's in Customs right now.

So my assumption is it may take a little longer for the BF purchases to get through seeing that everyone and their dog is Xmas shopping online. Not to mention all the orders Fanatec would have to process after that sale.

Cheers!

• That’s amazing that you’re seeing it in customs! I’m in Toronto and have no status other than saying order placed. Not unexpected as my last order from them took over a month. Consider yourself incredibly lucky that it’s already at the boarder lol.

• I'm in GTA. Ordered the CSW 2.5 base, V3 Pedals and R300 Podium wheel on BF. Haven't shipped yet as far as I can tell as I have no tracking numbers yet.

However, seems one way to see if there's progress is if there's a serial number assigned to each component of your order. I'm still waiting on a serial number assignment on the R300 wheel rim right now it seems. Everything else has one assigned since a few days ago.

I have been noticing slower shipping with Canada post and even Amazon's own shipping after BF. So I'm expecting more delays after my items finally ship. 😩

• Not yet, but waiting patiently. :) Everything is slow at the moment, which is cool -- hoping it means folks are staying safe while they process BF, Christmas and all of the extra online shopping in general during COVID. I'm eager of course, but it is what it is and was pumped about the BF sales. :D Seeing serial numbers added to 'My Products' as well so that's a good sign!

• Ordered on the 27th, I got my tracking numbers which haven't updated since the 2nd. I'll report back if they make any progress.

• I ordered on Black Friday and didn't receive an email regarding my shipment so I figured it hadn't been shipped out yet. I looked yesterday and my items had serial numbers. Looked tonight and saw a couple tracking numbers. They have cleared customs in Toronto today so being in Ontario I am hoping I get everything tomorrow! Good luck guys hopefully the wait isn't too long.

• josh ajosh a Member
    edited December 2020

1/2 of my packages arrived today. The other says on CP website it should have arrived 6 hours ago and it hasn't...looking like I'll get it monday at this point. I hope the rest of you guys have it delivered or are very close at this point

• Update: For all packages destined to me the tracking info shows shipping labels were created pretty quickly between Nov 27-Dec 1, received by USPS on either Dec 2-5 and items actually arriving Dec 11-16. That's a solid effort for 5/7 packages considering the impact of COVID, BF and holiday shopping on both supply chain and mail/courier services.

For the remaining 2/7 packages (both wheels, naturally) there was no tracking status update after Dec 6 until yesterday, which is a sizeable period of radio silence IMO. I was worried the packages were lost or damaged. As of Dec 22/23 tracking status says they're in Canada/on their way. Unclear if the delay was with USPS, Customs or Canada Post.

Either way, is what it is. Everything is busy/overloaded. I just want to get some good setup and seat time in after Christmas/before returning to work. ;)

• i ordered my stuff on december 30th, still haven't gotten any information, im wondering if its because they probably weren't open new years and now its the weekend they are probably closed? im hoping this is the issue and that it will be processed on monday/tuesday.

• Update: I've received all parts of my BF order having picked up the last parcel from the post office yesterday. So, 3-4 weeks from order date to receive most packages during a pandemic and amidst additional BF/Christmas overhead. Seems totally reasonable IMO. I think the delay for the last two packages was an anomaly and either due to border services or just Canada Post doing their best to process the volume of mail in the system. The post office says volume appears to be decreasing after the holidays, so hopefully folks will start receiving their gear even faster now. :) Either way, it's a wonder first world problem to have. :P Happy racing!