Slow activation of thumb rotaries on Formula V2 steering wheel

I have my Formula V2 steering wheel for a while now in combination with a CSL Elite v1.1 wheelbase. Everything is working fine, but I have one problem with the wheel and that is the slow activation of the thumb rotaries in game. A reddit post describes this problem and says that the slow activation of the rotatary is intended and build into the software/firmware of the wheel. https://www.reddit.com/r/simracing/comments/e1hr5j/problem_with_fanatec_formula_v2_thumb_encoders/

The amount of clicks from the rotary do not match the same amount in game. Compared to the actually clicks on the wheel it is a lot less in game which makes it feel slower because there is a delay. I find this annoying because it is really slow for changing brake bias in ACC for instance. (I btw have no problem with the light force needed to turn the rotary)

Now my question is, is this a purposely build in feature of the wheel and so yes will it ever be changed with a firmware/software update? So that the clicks on the wheel matches what happens in game.

Fanatec driver: v3.80

Fanalab: v1.52

Thanks in advance.