Items shipped separately?

I ordered several things from Fanatec, and received multiple tracking numbers, one for each item.

Despite the several tracking numbers, is it normal for them to ship it all separately? I only received the buttons and stickers set, but nothing else and none of the other track numbers have updated either. Only the number for the buttons set shows it's delivered.

I'm not sure what to expect at this point.

Comments

• Yes that's absolutely normal. Even their modular new Podium Porsche Wheel is shipped in 4 separate packages.

• They are a mess in terms of handling and delivery.

A completely failure.

I wish if a manager can read this forum and not fire who is handling the shipments.

• Psql .Psql . Member
    edited December 2020

That would be firing all shipping companies then 😉

You are not the only one that is ordering online a few weeks before Christmas.

• Its August 2021 and they still making these disorganized shipments. I orders a McLaren wheel and they shipped in two boxes via Fedex, one to arrive on Thursday (wheel), the other (QR adapter) on Friday. How do you even do that is beyond me...

• I finally got the QR adapter yesterday. After multiple calls to FedEx, they finally figured out that the little package was stuck at a warehouse in NC. The CS rep placed a note to please move on and it was delivered next day (Yesterday).

I recently bough a ButtKicker, and it came in one box, with two boxes inside, one for the amp (the ButtKicker per se) and the other for accessories and cables. It was all very snug, no excess of cardboard, perfect. Why can't Fanatec do this with wheels and QRs?