New Pedals - No Gas?!

Hey There,

i am really new to Sim Racing. I just bought the Fanatec Wheelbase+ & CSL Elite Pedals.

I installed all Drivers & Software. My Gas Pedal is not working correctly.

Either I have only 1-2% if i push it to the Ground or it its all the time at something like 75% even if I do nothing.

When I check the Cable of the Gas Pedal its Jumpin from 1-2% to 75% back and forth in the driver Menu.

Is my Cable broken or something like that? Very fruststrating to start like this ....

Comments

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

Hi Oliver,

There might be an issue with the potentiometer, but it might just need reseating.

This is a basic guide:

In any case I recommend that you open a Support Ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Hey Dominic,

thanks for your advice.

I thought it was the solution. It was working for 5 Minutes. Now again, no throttle signal...

• Dominic BrennanDominic Brennan Member, Administrator

In that case you may need a replacement pot. Please open a Support Ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account and explain what you've tried already and the team will help you as soon as possible.

[Fanatec Community Manager]

• Hey Dominic,

Suppport Ticket is open. I hope they help me fast. I am really gutted. Thanks for your help

• Hello i have the same problem following the installation of the load cell brake pedal fanatec assistance send a new SP-CSL LCK MPCB module i changed it but the problem is still the same someone would have it a solution offered. i have a csl elite base and i am on pc tha,k you all