Update Drivers and fireware

I got all my equipment fri. I downloaded the iracing software and said I was ready to race. I'm now wondering if I have latest Drivers and Firmware for my fanatec wheel base, wheel and peddles. Not a computer guy at all . I have been able to get on iracing and race but I never remember downloading any fanatec D & firmware to be honest. Is there a way to check what is currently on the wb,wheel and peddles and are they latest version.

Comments

• Yes, open your fantec settings, and click on the update tab. It will have buttons to update wheelbase, the motor and the wheel. Select whichever and click update. it will either tell you you have the most current, or it will offer to update to the latest.

• Got it

• Similar question. Just installed a load cell for my CSL set and downloaded and ran the wheelbase driver 328. I see reference above to opening Fanatec Setting but not where I'd find them. I have no Fanatec app that I can find on my PC and hotkey instructions in the manual aren't clear at all. How do I get to the Fanatec settings so I can confirm what drivers I have, etc...?

• Go to "Set up USB Controllers" from the Control Panel and you will find the Fanatec settings. There is also Fanalab you can download. It may require you to update to the beta drivers.