WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOUR SHIPMENTS GUYS??? UNBELIEVABLE

After 10 days of waiting after purchasing and spent 600$ on the Clubsport Steering wheel I supposed to receive the steering today.

And surprise, I got the delivery only of the xbox module hub????

What I am going to do with that? It clearly say 1 of 3 but the other 2 are missing and now I find out that has not even been picked up yet.

WHY ARE YOU SHIPPING USELESS PARTIAL SHIPMENT

Unbelievable.

Your costumer service is almost at 0 for the delivery.

Guys wake up!

Comments

• Tomas HelmsTomas Helms Member
    edited December 2020

Impatient like an 8 year old on xmas morning, tracking the package every hour only to get the hub, so upset have to start a useless thread.

You can wait like the rest of us! In the mean time I can tell you what you can do with it, put the hub on the coffee table and stare at it.

Stop throwing a tantrum and since you brought it up 600 is nothing here, guys are spending over 3 times that here.

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Simone,

There are delays globally with shipping and this is not unique to Fanatec. You’ll have to be a bit more patient.

• Haha peaaaace guys. This forum is to help and share not to argue. We have enough fb for that

:)

Mandy

• Hi Dad. Thanks for your reply.

I have all the rights to complain after spending 2k usd about the way of how this company is handling the deliveries and I am gonna tell you why.

The partial shipment of a bundle is a mess, mainly because they have policies on the return, which is 14 days. How can I test the xbox adapter if the pieces are missing? Why they are not consolidating the bundles and ship all together in same package so the return policy have sense?

And then. In a world of same day shipping, ok the pandemic, they are using FedEx Ground, which is known to be like the pigeon of the medieval era.

And what about costumer service? 5 plus more day to answer to a question, no live operator, no phone number, mainly the answer are, we cannot do nothing check the fedex site.

We have to dig in this forum or over internet to find out if somebody experienced the same problems to understand what's going on.

I am in the same, business but in a different field. If I make mistakes I pay and my phone is available on the website to answer concerns and questions.

If you want, you cannot stand up and accept everything that happen to you. I work hard to make the money to buy my shit and I pretend good service far away of what this company is giving.

Unfortunately their product is super good.

Bye big buddy.

• I actually agree with OP. I ordered a full set - around 2.9k - and was concerned with shipping. I knew i was going to have to build up some patience and bear with this whole pandemic excuses., etc.

I ordered on the 27th of Nov. Patiently waited to get a confirmation and get some info on when it would ship out - finally on the 4th, they finally updated with tracking numbers. Every day i would check to see if they were shipped... They finally did and updated the ship date as today, 12/9/20, which i was very excited for.

I checked every day prior to the ship date and now somehow, there are only two packages that are arriving today the other 5 packages were changed to not shipped and don’t have an expected date. Now instead of the excitement of getting to set up today, its no where in the foreseeable future.That is not because of a pandemic..... kinda frustrated and feel its ok to vent.

Thanks for the thread :)

• I feel you on that.

I'm in the same boat as you, except I finally got my last two boxes out of eight to show as delivered to FedEx today.

Looks like everything will be here the 14th after placing an order on the 28th of Nov, but this still feels like BS. Some boxes are still sitting in Cali and they show delivery tomorrow in FL. I doubt it is factual.

I love the brand and the product, but come on. Fanatec needs to be aware this is an ongoing issue and take action. This reflects poorly on them despite making a killer product.

I pray everything works once it's all plugged together because I very well may lose my mind if I have to initiate an RMA with the same hub that's been MIA. I had not even considered the 14 days return period...

• I don't think getting a partial shipment of an irrelevant piece of gear when the rest hasn't even been dropped of f and then starting a thread to vent is nearly as bad as someone who reads a thread like this and makes a snarky comment about the frustration experienced by someone else.

And a bit of math and thought would give you a hint that it hasn't been just 600 bucks spent. And turns out it isn't. Even if it weren't a bad assumption- 600 bucks is a lot of money to some people.

And the point about the return policy is a solid one. This isn't a matter of Global issues- I work for a financial institution holding billions of dollars around the world- I was in London visiting my team there when lock down went into effect there and here. I flew out on Sunday and by Monday we had adapted and were conducing business as usual across the globe. A successful business in 2020 or 2015 for that matter should have a disruption of service plan and if they don't, pull the site down until they do. Not sending an entire order isn't good. Sounds like a company doing the most with the least.

And let's not forget some of us have to set work and other things aside to get the package- If it were an ugly Christmas sweater no worries.

Anyhow, I hope bagging on someone who is down has checked something off your bucket list and you are able to feel a bit cooler now. I know some people need these small victories.

• Ordered on Nov 30, got tracking info on Dec 4. Still not picked up. This is on Suddath Logistics, who Fanatec uses as a 3rd party logistics provider in the US. I work in supply chain and logistics, and yes we are having issues, but they are just sitting there waiting for FedEx. Fanatec has your money, and Suddath does the bare minimum that they are contracted to do. Win-Win for them, lose for customer service.

I got an email that my order was packaged on a pallet, which means that they are having FedEx do bulk pickups. This works when FedEx can take the freight. When they can't it sits. What my company does in these instances is to take the pallets to the FedEx hub directly. Then it is FedEx's issue to solve. I frankly understand if FedEx is slower, but their clock does not start until they get the packages.

• Yes I contact Suddath, they said the same to me. They can’t do nothing. Is in the pallet since the 2nd of December and not has been picked up yet but orders that I placed later has been picked up. This is just confusing and ridiculous. And of course all this orders are bundles and shipped in different pallets so the same mess I was described before. I am gonna get the base without the wheel etc for weeks.

it means I can’t test it and good bye return policy. That’s incredible.

• In addition your warranty starts once your order is "shipped" so your clock is already ticking now that it is sitting on a pallet.

When I ordered in my stuff in May it took 45 days for all three packages to arrive (everything was in stock). So this is nothing new for Fanatec customer service, they have had plenty of time to improve their logistics but it does not seem to be a priority.

• They also give incorrect information in the email they sent.

It is not possible to upgrade or cancel the order at this stage, because the products are already loaded on pallets ready for shipment. FedEx has, however, given their assurance that every order processed before December 15th will be delivered before Christmas (as stated here: https://www.fedex.com/content/dam/fedex/us-united-states/shipping/images/Holiday-Last-Day-to-Ship.pdf).

The link states that December 15th is the last day to ship. Nothing about processed orders. The email clearly states that the order is ready for shipment, not that it has shipped.

• As somebody said in other social, they are alone in the space, nobody is a real threat.

No competition, they can do what ever they want but as the E Motorsport is becoming big others players with better service or that sell on Amazon, they will face how important is to give good product and deliver good costumer service.

• My order was picked up yesterday. Delivery Sunday the 13th. Hope to get set up and ready to run for new Iracing season.

Cautiously optimistic. Hope others get their orders shipped soon.

• I feel you. I ordered on Nov 28th and it's still showing "The order is in process". Over 2 weeks and counting. Now in trying to get info on the shipping delay, I'm reading about all the awful customer service people seem to get from Fanatec and it's making me want to cancel my order...