Driver package 381 FF Changed

Gernot BrandlGernot Brandl Member
edited December 2020 in Assetto Corsa

Hi All,

I have question about the new drivers with the DD2.

With the old (beta) drivers I was running with FF at 65 and Gain at 35 in ACC.

To have apx the same feel with the new drivers I need to set the FF on the wheel base from 65 to 100.

Is this intended?

In addition I feel a lot of very small but ‚crisp’ FF effects while going straight. Somehow feels un-natural. I can get almost fully rid of it by setting INT to the maximum value but this removes a lot of feedback on the wheel.

Thanks for your help,

Gernot

Comments

• I have the same problem there are strange FFB spikes feels very unnatural. if someone has the same problem write it down. I ride with DD1

• Maybe it has something to do with the game update and also the new physics included in that package?

• I doubt it since I ran the old drivers after the game update till now.

• Strange. The previous beta drivers and 381 official drivers didnt have any change on the FFB according to Fanatec.

• I was having constant problems with FF in older versions. No matter if stable or beta. Settings sometimes did not get loaded properly. So FF were on 100 although configured to be 65. Had to open the settings app and change the FF one click up (from 65) und down again to load the settings properly. Now I have to leave them at 100. Quite confusing all that. If this is 100, what was the 100 from before then?

The steering angle seem to have changed as well. Feels more direct and is also visually in the cockpit. It is minimal but you can see it. Steering angle is set to 1080 both, in game and on the wheel base.

• So, I finally was able to resolve it by completely re-configuring everything. Now it feels nice. Here are the settings I use.

SEN AUT

FF 100%

LIN OFF

NDP 50%

NFR OFF

NIN OFF

INT 5

FEI 100

FOR 80%

SPR 100%

BLI OFF

SHO 100%