Order is in process.

I ordered the cs2.5, bmw wheel and the carbon formula wheel on Nov 28th and it's still showing "The order is in process." I sort of figured it's because I ordered the carbon formula wheel that was on pre-order, but a friend of mine who lives a mile away ordered just the carbon formula wheel the day after me has got it delivered already. I've already emailed support and got an automated response saying that covid could delay shipping by 1-4 days. Well, it's been 19 days now.

Does anyone from Fanatec read this forum? I see other people posting about the delays, but I'm not seeing any responses from the company. As a new customer, the lack of communication is disheartening. If it's going to be 3 to 4 weeks, just say so.

Comments

• Sent dominic a private message. He might be able to help you.

• It took support 4 days, but I finally got a response that kind of confirms what I thought. The email says the Carbon Formula wheel is out of stock. Is that different than "pre-order"? Either way, I don't think it's ok to hold up the entire order just because one item is out of stock, but I'm still way more annoyed at the lack of communication.

• lol. So, their customer support came back and said they do not offer partial shipping and actually suggested I cancel the order and order everything separate so it ships as it's available. I sort of get that it would cost them more to ship stuff separate, but you could at least give the option. I have no problem paying for the separate shipping.

The backorder date has gone from Dec 12, to Dec 21 and now it says Jan 15. Just seems like really crappy service. Is this how they normally operate? Crap communication, crap service? If something goes wrong, does it normally take 4 days to even get a response?

• Wow. For how much this stuff costs, I would expect better service. If I cancel the order to split everything up (you know, just to get the stuff I've already been charged for), their "customer support" is saying they will not honor their black friday pricing that I ordered everything under. I don't feel like I'm asking for a miracle here. Everything on their website and even their automated support says 1-4 days shipping with no mention of any delays on backordered pieces. Actually, it specifically says the 1-4 day delay is due to covid. I've never ordered from anybody who will hold up an entire order indefinitely because one piece wasn't available.

• Domininc is who? Maybe he could help me get an answer also? I am ready to buy a wheel also but not even going to consider it until I get some answer on the pedals.