Porsche GT3 - PBME and APM Playstation Button Mappings

Hi all,

I’ve just upgraded to a Podium F1 wheelbase plus the Porsche GT3 Podium steering wheel but the PBME functionality and button mappings aren’t all working as I expected on Playstation. I've been using a Formula V2 with APM on playstation without issue for a while with my current wheelbase. Hopefully someone can help or let me know if I should raise a specific issue.

I’ve updated the firmware as follows:

Driver version 381 and have updated and checked the following versions are reported in the control panel:

Wheelbase: V680

PDD WQR: V6

Motor: V40

Formula Wheel: V38

Podium Hub: V4

PBME: V15

When using the Formula wheel on my playstation (in PS mode), In both Assetto Corsa Competizione and Formula 1 2020, I can map and use all the various inputs, e.g. rotary dials, paddles, toggle switches. (Only exception is the Funky Switch Rotary isn’t detected in F1 2020)

However, on the Porsche Wheel/PBME/APM, the following inputs are not working on either game:

Left & Right Toggle Switches

Left & Right APM Paddles (e.g. for DRS/KERS)

As these inputs work fine with the Formula V2 style wheels, it seems odd they don’t with the PBME.

Additionally, the wheel has 3 inputs mapped to pressing X (the analog joystick, the funky switch and a button) but has no input for R3.

Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it a new or known bug that will be fixed in a future firmware update?

Thanks very much

Comments

• I've reinstalled the drivers & firmware in case something hadn't updated correctly but still no luck.

Has anyone got the APM paddles and PBME toggle switches working with the Podium hub on PlayStation?

As I say, the equivalent buttons on formula V2 style wheels are working no problem.

Thanks

• Contact support. But in my case they never worked unfortunatelly. 😢

Have tried everything together with the support guys. I think it had something to do with electronics inside the PBME and PS supporting them. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• test comment (I seem to be having problems posting in the forum)