NEED HELP ASAP

In the process of buying the following. I want everything to be PS4/5 compatible.

I have the DD1 F1 PS4/5 Bundle & Clubsport V3 Pedals in the cart. I also have an oval rim for Nascar type racing. I have the Nascar oval rim with the "xbox" universal hub. Will this be compatible to ps4 because i don't see the option? Also do I need to get the the podium hub for the Nascar rim w/ universal hub to work with DD1?

Podium Racing Wheel F1®

$1,925.95 *

ClubSport Pedals V3

$385.15 *

ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for XBOX ONE

$374.45 *

Podium Wheel Rim NASCAR

$160.45 *

Podium Hub

$213.95 *

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Compatibility is on the wheelbase side so you will be fine since the DD1 Podium Racing Wheel is PS4 compatible.

• Do I need the additional podium hub or would this be optional only if i wanted to move it back and forth between wheels? One more, assuming the universal (xbox) hub will come with xbox buttons. I could get the button pack to alleviate the headache?

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

You don't need it but it makes life easier when each wheel has its own hub. The UHX does come with Xbox buttons.

• Definitely getting the extra hub then. Comes with Xbox buttons but is there a way to option PS buttons?

• You can buy a decal sheet or just make your own. I have the same setup as you have ordered along with the shifter and handbrake. You won’t be disappointed. The best racing setup I have ever had.