Please come out with a shaft extension

it would be nice if fanatec done a shaft extension so that you can fit your monitor behind your wheel without the wheel base being in the way, i have a csw 2.5 and there's no way to get a monitor directly behind my steering wheel as there's not enough room

please consider making this

Thanks

Comments

• Yes please do this. On forums I hear a lot of people asking for this and I have to say to them currently they can't do what they need with Fanatec wheels and there's basically no solution.

This is a major deal breaker for people as it means you either can't get your monitor close enough for a decent FOV or you can't get it low enough to be useful and frankly had I known this I would have bought something else.

• From what I've seen, the existing Fanatec wheelbase/wheel connection isn't the tightest, so any extension would only worsen any existing flex in the connection.

Depending on how long the extension is, you might have to install a plate that fits between your wheelbase and your mounting surface to support the extension.

So the question is, how long of an extension do you want?