PROBLEMA CON LAS MARCHAS DD1

Hola, desde hace unos meses tengo un problema serio, al llegar a 90º de giro a la derecha, las paletas del lado izquierdo del volante no funcionan. No puedo usar un valor de giro superior a 140 (en la sensibilidad), porque no funcionan las levas del lado izquierdo.

Alguna solución?

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Hi Juan,

*Please post in English as per forum rules. Thanks.

Are you able to run SENS in AUTO ? Please try updating to the latest firmware, if you have not already.

• Hi Joseph, sorry for posting in Spanish.

If I set AUTO in SEN, the same thing happens to me, I have to set it to 140 so that it does not exceed 90º and thus be able to use the cams. I have everything updated with the latest drivers. I do not know what to do.

Thank you.

• Please try the newest driver 381 and flash your firmwares to the newest ones included in that driver because your driver 356 is a year old and therefore quite outdated. Maybe that already fixes all your issues :)

• Hi, I'm trying to upgrade to 381 and the steering wheel turns right and off, unresponsive. This is beyond me, I have uninstalled and installed about 10 times and it always does the same to me, and the worst thing is that I have tried to install the version I had and it does the same to me.

Thanks for your help.