Porsche GT3 Endurance Display questions

I have a 2.5 with universal hub, endurance button, GT 3 Wheel. I am running the latest Fanalab, Drivers etc. I am very happy with the performance and how well all of the buttons, funky switches, etc. are working.

I am confused and find the documentation lacking for using the Fanalab Software. It is not intuitive to me on how to best configure and settings in order to get the maximum value out of the display. I am able to have the Gear Shift display which is helpful, however I would like to have other data such as position, lap time, gap to front and rear etc. When I am in the Fanalab ITM settings it seems that I can only pick one of these.

Does the functionality I believe I have seen in videos work with the Universal Hub, etc? Is there a document/instructions I can download to read how to use the Fanalab Software?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Comments

• edited December 2020

You need to press the Tuning Menu (and hold it) and then turn the Funky Switch Left and Right to cycle through the ITM pages of the BME.

There is still a Firmware issue which made it neccessary to disable the ITM selection via FanaLab so you can not select a ITM page via FanaLab at this point (but sometime in 2021 you can) but you have to do it via the button combination.

There is no documentation other than the YouTube reviews.

• Maurice,

That works.

Thank you very much! Very happy!

Tom