Order Error. How Do I Contact Support?

Bonjour

J'ai commandé une base V2.5 que je recevrais en fin de mois de décembre.

Entretemps j'ai commandé le Volant ClubSport Porsche GT3 911 R Cuir (549.95€) que je dois recevoir demain jeudi 24 à la place du Volant Podium Porsche GT3 R Cuir (649.95€).

J'étais persuadé que la version Podium était réservée aux bases DD et donc j'ai commandé par erreur la version ClubSport.

Serait -il possible de changer ma commande, sachant bien entendu que j'assume les frais de port ainsi que la différence de prix ?

Comments

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

Hi Christian ,

As Sacha mentioned, please post in English. To answer your question, you cannot change an order however you will need to either refuse delivery or open a support tIcket from your orders page once received to see what arrangements can be made.

• Hello

First of all sorry for the language but I do not speak English, so I call on a translator. Thank you for your answer but I have just received the elements constituting the ClubSport Porsche 911 gt3 R steering wheel. I am therefore condemned to keep the universal hub for xbox.

However, I would like to point out to you that it is regrettable that there is no clear information concerning the Podium and ClubSport products, namely that they can be mixable as is the case for this steering wheel.

I would have bought the podium version without hesitation. Besides, I will certainly order a Podium hub later.

Thanks anyway.

cordially

• Joseph GossenJoseph Gossen Member, Moderator

If you look under each product, the compatibility with other Fanatec products are clearly stated. It really depends on your usage. Keep in mind the Podium hub is not compatible with Xbox and for PS you would need a Playstation compatible wheelbase. For your situation the Clubsport Porsche package seems ideal. You can always reach out to support by opening a ticket under "My Products" page.